top of page
Sales and Negotiation Techniques Course

Sales and Negotiation Techniques Course


100% Bonus Course for companies

The Art of Selling and Negotiation

As Shiv Khera said: " 90% of a sale is conviction and the other 10% is persuasion . "

With our Sales and Negotiation Techniques course you will learn new sales and negotiation techniques, strategies and skills that will increase your efficiency and allow you to obtain the maximum returns.


    • Conduct effective prospecting for customers
    • Learn how to make an appointment with potential clients
    • Analyze the basic elements to take into account to achieve success with the client
    • Discover the needs of current and potential customers
    • Make effective arguments with clients
    • Assess the importance of objections
    • Address a customer's basic objections
    • Analyze the closing techniques of the sale

    The Sales and Negotiation Techniques course lasts 26 hours , divided into the following modules:

    - Search for clients and obtain an appointment for a sales interview

    • Introduction
    • Obtaining and debugging a customer file
    • Search for clients and make phone appointments for a sales interview

    - Contact with customers

    • Introduction
    • How to make a valid contact
    • Methods for dealing with rejection
    • Typical mistakes to avoid in an interview
    • How to discover customer needs
    • Detect customer problems
    • Make consultative sales

    - Sales arguments

    • What is and how is an argument made
    • How to build effective arguments

    - Use the objections of the clients to obtain aid in our argumentation

    • Types of objections
    • Objection resolution methods
    • How to respond to objections

    - Make an effective presentation of the price avoiding its negative influence

    • Methods for setting the price
    • Sell the price

    - What is the time to close the sale?

    • Indicators to close the sale
    • Closing techniques

    * The syllabus of the courses can be adapted to the needs of the company in case of enrollment of more than 10 students per course.


    • Managers who wish to improve their results in commercial activity
    • Salespeople who want to discover, adopt or consolidate the key stages of sales techniques
    • To anyone who wants to improve their commercial activity with methods, techniques and tools of success

    The formative dynamics, for companies that enroll more than 10 students, part of a previous study, in which those areas that require greater reinforcement are analyzed. The previous analysis allows us to use real cases of the client company in the training action.


    Aimed at individuals and companies, eAlicia University, is a platform for studying online specific content related to customer service in all its areas, such as customer management through different channels, management and supervisory leadership of a Contact Center or the personal development skills and professional effectiveness necessary to occupy a prominent position in the sector.

    The main objective is to provide quality and professional elearning training that allows anyone to specialize in different topics related to customer service.

    eAlicia University is an elearning platform, practical and simple to use. The courses can be followed from any device during the contracted period.

    After receiving the access codes by email, you will be able to connect to the platform and enjoy the specific contracted content.

    You will have access to the necessary functionalities to carry out the course or courses to which you are enrolled.

    It is not necessary to have a high computer level to take the course. Each course is structured in different topics, where you will find the training content and the relevant evaluation tests.

    In addition, you will have access to your notes and file with the history of all the courses.

    On the screen, you will see the list of registered courses, as well as a brief explanation and the progress status of each one.

    Companies that contract eAlicia University will have added customization options.