100% reimbursable course for companies
Lead to move forward
The objective of this course is to provide participants the key tools to understand the role of the leader within organizations as a driver of change, as well as to learn how to effectively manage work teams.
- Analyze your strengths and areas for improvement. The values that guide behaviors and the vision on them to articulate your closer future
- How to develop an agenda for change. Personal Change Agenda in which a concrete action plan is made explicit as a result of reflection
- Emotional Intelligence. Know the basic competences that make up Emotional Intelligence applicable to leadership
- High Performance Teams. Recognizes and applies the necessary processes for the creation, development and management of high-performance teams
COURSE AGENDA AND DURATION
The Leadership and Team Management course lasts 36 hours.
The course agenda is as follows:
- Team Management
- Basic competencies of the leader
- The leader as a manager of change
- Managerial effectiveness
- The Role of the Leader
- What does the organization expect need from the leader
- What does the work team expect/need from the leader
- The leader as a Team-builder, by putting the right person in the right place
- The leader as a trainer and developer of people
- Relationship with other teams
- The vision of the Leader
- Establishing the Future
- Aspects that help create the future and anticipate events
- Management and Supervision
- The process of change
- Change in Practice: steps to be taken
- Mistakes to avoid in Change Management
- The work of the Leader
- The leader and the Goals
- The leader and time management
- Covey's Matrix
- The laws of time management
- Leader's vision regarding problems and decision-making
- Ways to approach situations and problems
- The leader as a negotiator
- Effective trading features
- Self-knowledge and Self-Management of the Leader
- Mood and Efficiency of the Leader
- How Emotions Work
- Fears and Solutions
- Personal SWOT
- Keys to self-management
- Leadership styles
- Organizational leadership
- Team Composition
- How to define an effective team
- Different Types of Teams
- Key-points to the proper functioning of the Teams
- Phases in Team development
- Phases in Team development
- Leader's Contribution to the Work Team
- Goal setting
- Focus on the goals: they must be motivating, passionate and they have to make sense both individually and as a group
- Set a fixed deadline for each objective: you must have a reasonable time frame that allows you to focus on it and create an optimal strategy
- Establish intermediate goals: large objectives are made up of smaller ones that allow us to have greater control of the situation
- Continuous Evaluation: constant monitoring allows us to learn from mistakes and channel efforts
- Skills in team management
- Social Skills and Competencies
- Organizational Skills
- Communication skills
- Emotional Intelligence
- Self-awareness: identifying our emotions helps us to be aware of how they affect us and our team
- Self-management: once the emotion is identified, we must learn to manage it. It is important to avoid making decisions in stressful situations
- Motivation: generating a positive attitude to face difficulties is essential. "Motivated Teams, Productive Teams"
- Empathy: Detecting the emotions of others gives us very valuable information to connect with our team.
- Social Skills: express the opinion assertively, without offending our interlocutor.
- Group dynamics
- New Expectations
* The syllabus of the courses can be adapted to the needs of the company in case of enrollment of more than 10 students per course.
THE TARGET AUDIENCE
Aimed at all those people who wish to lead work teams, impacting their results and motivation.
The leadership of a person not only reaches his direct collaborators, but also impacts on his clients, suppliers, colleagues, and personal environment.
The formative dynamics, for companies that enroll more than 10 students, part of a previous study, in which those areas that require greater reinforcement are analyzed. The previous analysis allows us to use real cases between client-company in the training action.
Aimed at individuals and companies, eAlicia University is a platform to study specific content online, related to customer service in all its areas, such as customer management through different channels, management and supervisory leadership of a Contact Center or the personal development skills and professional effectiveness necessary to occupy a prominent position in the sector.
The main objective is to provide quality on a professional elearning training that allows anyone to specialize in the different topics related to customer service.
eAlicia University is an elearning platform, practical and very simple to use. The courses can be followed from any device during the contracted period.
After receiving the access codes by email, you will be able to connect to the platform and enjoy the specific contracted content.
You will have access to the necessary functionalities to carry out the course (or courses) to which you are enrolled.
It is not necessary to have a high computer level to take the course. Each course is structured in different topics, where you will find the training content and the relevant assessment tests.
In addition, you will have access to your notes and the file with the history of all the courses.
The list of enrolled courses will appear on the screen, as well as a brief explanation and the progress status of each one.
Companies that contract eAlicia University will have added customization options.
METHOD OF PAYMENT
In order to receive the access codes for the enrolled courses, it will be necessary a previous payment.
The forms of payment that we have available are credit or debit cards (Visa, Mastercard and Maestro) or through your UnionPay card. And just by giving us your email we will activate the possibility of paying by bank transfer or deposit account
The payments are totally safe. Your bank details are transmitted directly to the banks' collection platforms, without eAliciaUniversity or third parties accessing sensitive information at any time.
Every time you enter the shopping cart, you access in a secure page to guarantee the confidentiality of all data and forms of payment. This process may take a few seconds.
All prices have VAT included.
For companies that wish to purchase more than 10 courses or extend the access time to the platform, they can consult the discounts in the shopping cart.
The data for issuing invoices must be completed on the form that appears after accepting the shopping cart.
Companies will be able to access other payment methods if they are already customers, through the email firstname.lastname@example.org
THE COURSE BOOKING INCLUDES
- Online content of the contracted course / s
- Content developed by professionals in the sector in Spain
- Content entirely in Spanish
- Minimum period to study: 2 months
- Access allowed from any device connected to the internet
- Access allowed 365 days 24 hours
- Personalized access codes for each user or student
- Access codes for tutor, in case of being a company
- It allows to visualize the progress of the students in the enrolled courses (connection time, last connection...)
- Knowledge assessment tests
- Personalization options for companies
- Online support
- Accrediting diploma
BEGINNING OF THE TRAINING ACTION
The beginning of the Training Action for all participants will depend on the type of training contracted.
The sending of the access credentials will be:
- For eLearning training : from five working days after hiring (without FUNDAE Management).
- In case of 100% Bonus eLearning training (Exclusive training for companies) - 12 days before the beginning of the course (for Companies with a Committee at least 15 days in advance, according to the legislation).
The FUNDAE Bonus Management is included in the price.