100% discount course for companies
Train your Supervisors
Team supervisors in a contact center are the ones who feel the daily pressure to achieve service KPIs.
This course is perfect for strengthening their leadership over the team, focusing on service objectives and increasing KPIs through appropriate qualitative actions.
- It will allow establishing short and medium term objectives and knowing the level of compliance with these to make the best decisions about the business
- Supervision will also imply mastering aspects related to Team Management as well as allocating time appropriately in Meetings and Presentations
- It will provide guidelines to exercise motivating leadership based on transparent and positive communication as well as the proper management of conflictive situations that arise on a daily basis.
COURSE AGENDA AND DURATION
The Contact Center Technical Supervision course lasts 36 hours.
The course agenda is as follows:
Module 1. Effective Meetings and Presentations
1.1 Effective presentations
1.2 Preparation prior to presentation
1.3 How to capture the interest of our audience from the beginning
1.4 The development of the presentation
1.5 How to close a presentation
Module 2. Time management: organization and planning
2.2 Time management difficulties
2.3 Planning, organization and control
2.4 Constructive attitudes
2.5 Time management methodology
Module 3. Synergies in work teams
3.1 Introduction: feel the team
3.2 Phases and team development
3.3 Team development management
Module 4. Leadership in team management
4.1 What is a leader
4.2 Characteristics of an effective leader
4.3 The development of the professional skills of the employees
4.4 Leadership styles
4.5 Situational leadership: how to approach each situation
4.6 Lead and motivate
Module 5. Team motivation
5.1 What is motivation
5.2 Benefits of motivation
5.3 How to avoid demotivation
5.4 What sets human action in motion: main motivating elements
5.5 The action of the leader in team motivation
Module 6. Delegation
6.1 What is delegating
6.2 The risks of bad delegation
6.3 The advantages and obstacles of delegation
6.4 Effective delegation
6.5 Control of delegation
Module 7. Technical supervision: dashboards
7.1 Objectives of Supervision
7.2 What aspects to control
7.3 Daily check
7.4 General indicators
7.5 Control panel
* The syllabus of the courses can be adapted to the needs of the company in case of enrollment of more than 10 students per course.
THE TARGET AUDIENCE
- Professionals who are interested in specializing in a middle management position within the Contact Center, Customer Service, Help Desk, collections or sales sector
- Professionals who wish to master the scorecard as a key tool in the management of a call center
- Companies interested in offering their workers specialized quality training in the Customer Service sector, aimed at improving the performance of their supervisors.
The formative dynamics, for companies that enroll more than 10 students, part of a previous study, in which those areas that require greater reinforcement are analyzed. The previous analysis allows us to use real cases between client-company in the training action.
Aimed at individuals and companies, eAlicia University is a platform to study specific content online, related to customer service in all its areas, such as customer management through different channels, management and supervisory leadership of a Contact Center or the personal development skills and professional effectiveness necessary to occupy a prominent position in the sector.
The main objective is to provide quality on a professional elearning training that allows anyone to specialize in the different topics related to customer service.
eAlicia University is an elearning platform, practical and very simple to use. The courses can be followed from any device during the contracted period.
After receiving the access codes by email, you will be able to connect to the platform and enjoy the specific contracted content.
You will have access to the necessary functionalities to carry out the course (or courses) to which you are enrolled.
It is not necessary to have a high computer level to take the course. Each course is structured in different topics, where you will find the training content and the relevant assessment tests.
In addition, you will have access to your notes and the file with the history of all the courses.
The list of enrolled courses will appear on the screen, as well as a brief explanation and the progress status of each one.
Companies that contract eAlicia University will have added customization options.